Be a Wee Swap Consignor
Being a Wee Swap consignor is both easy and profitable! All you need to do is follow the simple steps below. The links will take you to more detailed information that will hopefully answer all of your questions. If you still have questions, try the Consignor FAQs or contact us directly. We’ve got the best group of consignors around and we’d love to have you too!
How to Register:
Login to your consignor account by clicking here: Returning Consignor
Can’t remember your password? Try the last four digits of the phone number you listed with us.
Create your consignor account by clicking here: New Consignor
Once you have successfully obtained your number, the links you see on the activities menu will take you to several different areas:
- Actual Registration for the upcoming sale-complete this first!
- A link to update/add to your information. This is also where you can create a new password.
- A link for drop-off appointments if you wish to schedule one.
- A link for your barcode labels. Remember these print from your computer (six to a page) with the barcode in place. You simply supply a size and short description.
- Read over What We Accept and choose the items that you want to sell. Determine your selling price. If you want to move your items, then price them to sell! For clothing, we suggest at least 50% – 75% off of the original retail price, depending on name brand & condition. Big ticket items such as furniture, equipment and specialty items usually bring more. If you have questions about pricing, feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com.
- Assemble the supplies you will need: heavy cardstock, large safety pins, wire (preferred) hangers, ink pen, cleaning wipes, scissors, 3 x 5 cards if creating tags by hand.
- Tag your items. The most accurate way is to follow the link on your Consignor Login page to “Order Barcode Labels”
- Bring at least 15 acceptable items that have been properly tagged to the current sale location during the scheduled drop-off days.
- At drop-off, each consignor will receive one Pre-Sale pass, one “guest” Pre-Sale pass, and one Half-Price sale pass. Check the calendar page for the schedule of these special events.
- After the sale, you must pick up any of your unsold items on the scheduled pick-up day. Any items remaining after pick-up will be donated to local charities. Please see calendar page for the pick-up schedule.
- You will receive 65% of the selling price. A non-refundable $10 consignor fee will be charged when you sign-up.
- If you’re interested in consigning but don’t have the time to price and tag your items, then check out our Drop And Run personal consignment service designed for busy people just like you!
If you refer a friend to Wee Swap, make sure they mention your name at drop off and you can receive a $10 gift card as a thank you for the referral.
We have one final request from our consignors. During Consignor Night, we are asking each consignor to bring a gift for Safeplace. This is optional, but it’s a great organization and a chance for moms to help out other moms in need. We’ve provided a wish list of items that they need, so please check it out and bring something if you can.
- Fabric Softener
- Stain Remover
- Cleaning Products
- Paper Towels
- Paper Plates/Cups
- Dish Detergent
- Canned Goods
- Toilet Paper
- Band Aids
- Children’s Tylenol
- OTC Medications
- Baby Wipes
- Cotton Balls/Swabs